- Keep a food log
- Eat at least 5 HMR meal replacements with me (I will explain later)
- Drink at least 2 liters of water per day
- Eat at least 5 fruits and vegetables per day
- Walk for at least 20 minutes every day
- Focus on the company and conversation rather than the food
- Eat small meals every 2-3 hours
I'm a 39 year old working mom living in Austin. It's time to take my fitness goals seriously and become a healthier, happier me in 2011. I love good food and good company, which can sometimes hamper my weight loss and fitness goals. I recently started a program at the Austin Diagnostic Clinic to lose weight and become healthier. Here's my chronicle
Popular Posts
Monday, January 17, 2011
Plan for this week - Going out of town
I will be going out of town starting tomorrow. My plan is to watch what I eat and exercise. For exercise, I am only planning on walking for now. I have an umbilical hernia that started bothering me really bad this weekend. I have a Dr's appointment on Friday to schedule surgery, yikes!!! Starting tomorrow, I will:
Labels:
eating plan,
food journal,
HMR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment